Saturday 17 August 2013

Your Meaning

Under the sky blue bed sheets, he shifted on the side so he could see her face. He used two fingers to make her open her eyes, drawing circles on her cheek.
"What exactly do you like about me?"
'Cause just like her, he was built of insecurities...
"Actually, I never thought of that before," she confessed with a shy smile. "Because I like you as a whole, for who you, for what you are, for how you are. I love the way you smile - childishly and bubbly. I love your eyes because they're warm and they keep all of my world inside of them while still allowing me to see you through them. I love your tall forehead because it's similar to mine and the way you dyed your hair multiple times that I got worried over you being bald before time. I love your hands because they're an extension of your brilliant mind," she laid a kiss on each of the palm bridges. "I love your body although it's similar to mine with its chubbiness. And I love how you're... you: in everything you do, in everything you say, you're showing kindness and warmth. You're like an angel dressed in armor, always by my side to guide me on the right path.
And wherever you are, even if you're million of miles away from here, all across the world, you're still my safe harbor, my resting place at the end of the day.
If you were the Sun, then I would have been a sunflower, always trying to catch a glimpse of you. And if you were broken, incapable of being fixed, I'd be that crazy physician that would fix you and your heart only to get to see you smile on more time.
You, you are my world, the very definition of a soulmate."
"And how much do you love me?"
His smile was coming from his eyes, so she couldn't resist but approach him even more, laying her hand on his cheek.
"To the moon and back, forever and a day."

4 comments:

  1. T^T Kat you got me crying!!
    you are great!!

    dunno why but the person in the pictures really looks like you and seung ho o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw dongsang, I told you that this ain't worth crying over :(
      It was a nice picture where the guys kind of looked like Seung Ho *giggles* It was easier for me to picture him :)

      Delete
    2. This fragment is totally original: " I love your tall forehead because it's similar to mine and the way you dyed your hair multiple times that I got worried over you being bald before time. I love your hands because they're an extension of your brilliant mind," she laid a kiss on each of the palm bridges. "I love your body although it's similar to mine with its chubbiness. And I love how you're... you: in everything you do, in everything you say, you're showing kindness and warmth. You're like an angel dressed in armor, always by my side to guide me on the right path." i usually don't like mushy, romantic stuff that lovers say to each others, but these words are different. You get points for originality. Oh, and the phrase starting with If I were... reminds me of this song. Because of the lyrics:d :
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hOwLap5Je8 It suits the text perfectly. Listen to it. Maybe you'll post it:d.

      Delete
    3. It's strange, but I don't like mushy things either. Especially those said by lovers :) But this post appeared while I was having a certain someone in my mind, a certain someone that I would do anything to see him smile. And this was... an imaginary conversation between us, I guess :)
      Totally agreeing with you on the song! Matches perfectly! Already posted it on FB^^ Thank you!

      Delete